Helen, GA Hotel - Home of the World's Longest Oktoberfest!
At the Best Western PLUS Riverpark Inn & Conference Center, experience the beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains and the unique charms of Helen, Georgia. Walk the cobblestone streets of our Alpine village, and enjoy old-world architecture. Our Bavarian-style lodge hotel offers welcoming amenities including complimentary breakfast and is within just a few miles of top attractions. From our Helen, GA hotel, enjoy great outdoor recreation, shopping, golf and leading area attractions like the Cabbage Patch Kids Babyland General Hospital.
Our hotel is proud to enjoy the AAA 3-Diamond rating and Best Western Director’s Award. In 2013 the hotel also won Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor and has also received the BEST OF THE BEST award from Best Western International and BUSINESS OF THE YEAR (2009) award from the White County Chamber of Commerce.
- Relax in Our Hotel. Warm up to the fireplace or relax in a bubbling Jacuzzi in one of our lovely mountain view suites with balconies. You’ll feel right at home in our well-appointed Helen, GA hotel accommodations.
Step into any one of our charming guest rooms or suites, and you’ll find many amenities including:
- Coffee makers
- Luxury Serta Eurotop pillowtop mattresses and Dreammaker pillows.
- Enjoy Our Hotel Amenities. The Best Western PLUS Riverpark Inn & Conference Center offers the leading choice among Helen, Georgia hotels and motels with meeting space. Our superb conference facilities feature meeting space for up to 100 people.
Superior services and amenities include:
- Daily complimentary hot breakfast
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Free high-speed wireless Internet service.
- Children under 17 always stay free.
- A Retreat in Helen. Helen, Georgia enjoys a pristine setting amidst the Blue Ridge Mountains and across the street from the Chattahoochee River. Our Helen, Georgia hotel location puts you within just miles of top recreational areas including scenic highway 197, Smithgall Woods and many hiking trails and waterfalls. Take a walking tour of town. We’re within just blocks of shopping and restaurants, and the annual Oktoberfest is held just one block away from our hotel in Helen, Georgia.
Best Western Plus Riverpark Inn & Conference Center Alpine Helen